Now I know its been years since I posted on here, and I’m sorry, I lost my will to write at some point due to disappointments at school and whatnot but I’ve decided not to let it weigh me down and I’ve decided to make a post on various incredibly good Wattpad stories that I’ve read.
Now, those of us that are
very conversant with Wattpad know that there are some very annoying books on it. In some of the books: the grammar is one that can raise the dead and kill them once more, some storylines are incredulous, and various other weird issues. But here I’m gonna link you up with some books that are so well written you’d swoon. BTW, I don’t like the endings of some of them but it’s just my opinion though.
1. The Nox Haven Series by Rowena Black.
Oh Ehm Gee, now this series is one I’d call an adventure. I may not like how it ends but I love the story writing and the storyline. Rowena is a pro at writing books you’d fall in love with. Its a trilogy so I’ll just leave you the links to the books and hope you enjoy them. Do try to give me feedback after reading them.
- The Dark Witch https://my.w.tt/UiNb/lB09OC8ZmI
- The Dark One https://my.w.tt/UiNb/Jawh33t0mI
- The Dark Warlock https://my.w.tt/UiNb/WZ7HnVo0mI
Ok that’s it
2. Witch Doctor by MNJGreenhill https://my.w.tt/UiNb/Ri5FUBy0mI
3. Forsaken Deity by saturn137 https://my.w.tt/UiNb/PNH8DPV0mI
4. Born From Chaos by spite https://my.w.tt/UiNb/lvxyFJ60mI
5. The Dark Prince by LaDameBlanche https://my.w.tt/UiNb/Qz3wOrj1mI
6. The Dark Heart by LaDameBlanche https://my.w.tt/UiNb/yxBrGpt1mI
7. The Dark Deceit by LaDameBlanche https://my.w.tt/UiNb/MRUN6IC1mI
8. The Dream Crashers by KayC91
9. The Alphas Oracle by merrywombat https://my.w.tt/UiNb/UJzLwlI2mI
This is a dark one tho
10. My Highlander My Love by Loulakoulouris https://my.w.tt/UiNb/vgVLvt42mI
There will be a second part to this post for romance, I hope you will enjoy these books and don’t forget to comment on this post, thank you. Kisses.